CrDroid stylishly offers a pixel-like experience and supports Google Gcam Camera app. This is one of the best custom ROMs we recommend for our readers. This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer. It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel Experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP. Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device.
In true Poco fashion, the Poco X3 Pro is the most powerful smartphone in the segment by a mile, without any major corners being cut. The Poco X3 NFC did a good job of recording loudness when using the memo app. It also produced fairly clean recordings, with few artifacts. On the negative side, the SNR was below average — background was overly present and unnatural-sounding because it was so midrange-focused.
- They aren’t the loudest I’ve come across either but they’ll suffice in a pinch.
- After you get these prerequisites, proceed to install custom ROM on your Poco X3 Pro.
- You will easily get over a day and a half worth of use even if you’re a heavy user, and with 33W fast charging, it takes just an hour to fully charge the battery.
- In mid-March of this year, the Xiaomi Poco sub-brand introduced a new mid-range smartphone – Poco X3 Pro.
Alternatively, you can also buy the also get official firmware free 8/256 GB version, which costs 300 Euros (~$366). In terms of battery performance, both the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G and Poco X3 Pro are impressive.
- Although it isn’t a catastrophe, it’s still not very good.
- During the test, the battery dropped from 82% to 76% which is not a major one.
- XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC use Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nm processor technology.
- The phone is running Android 11 and Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 software.
- Since the display does not comes with an AMOLED panel, the fingerprint scanner is located within the power button located towards the right side of the phone.
into consideration. After you download the custom ROM, proceed to install the ROM on your device. To unlock your Poco X3 Pro device’s bootloader, the first thing you need to do is to enable the OEM unlocking option from the setting option of your device.